The following are references from Australian Research which has advanced understanding of measuring urinary pyrrole. Applied Analytical Laboratories data has been used and/or they have actively participated in the studies published in 1,2,3,6 & 7 below and are currently involved in ongoing research.
- Biomark Res. 2015 Feb 6;3:3. doi: 10.1186/s40364-015-0028-1. eCollection 2015.
Biomarkers of a five-domain translational substrate for schizophrenia and schizoaffective psychosis. Fryar-Williams S1, Strobel JE.
- Biomark Res. 2016 Nov 9;7:172. eCollection 2016.
Fundamental Role of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase 677 C → T Genotype and Flavin Compounds in Biochemical Phenotypes for Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Psychosis. Fryar-Williams S.
- Front Psychiatry. 2016 Apr 14;7:48. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2016.00048. eCollection 2016.
Biomarker Case-Detection and Prediction with Potential for Functional Psychosis Screening: Development and Validation of a Model Related to Biochemistry, Sensory Neural Timing and End Organ Performance. Fryar-Williams S1, Strobel JE.
- Clinical Psychological Science, 2016. Vol. 4(1), 144-162,
Nutritional interventions in clinical depression. Rechenberg, K. (2015)
- Psychiatr. Pol 2014; 48(1): 75-88,
Does the usual dietary intake of patients with depression require vitamin mineral supplementation?
Stefańska E, Wendołowicz A, Kowzan U, Konarzewska B, Szulc A, Ostrowska L.
- ACNEM Journal, Vol 29 No.3, 2010
“The Effectiveness of Targeted Nutrient Therapy In Treatment of Mental Illness – A Pilot Study”; Richard Stuckey, William Walsh, Brett Lambert.
- Journal of Child & Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 2017 Nov; 27(9): 823-832;
Micronutrient Therapy for Violent and Aggressive Male Youth: An Open Label Trial; Hambly, J., Francis, K., Khan, S., Gibbons, K., Walsh, W., Lambert, B., Testa, C., & Haywood, A., doi: 10.1089/cap.2016.0199. Epub 2017 May 8.